Saturday, May 14, 2016

WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG!



My purpose for this blog, as the title suggests, is to share my stories, dreams and hopes of healing.
As I look back on my many years of being on this journey of healing and awakening, I realize that I have written quite extensively about my journey, and the healing journey in general, in many different ways. I've posted my stories on various blog sites, on facebook, in e-mails to friends, in (handwritten) journals etc. In this blog I plan to bring the best (in my humble opinion!!) and most powerful stories together and then carry on from here with new stories that are also bursting to be told.

I look forward to sharing with those of you who may be drawn to explore and read some of my adventures AND I look forward to hearing/reading any of your stories that may get stirred up as you read mine. I find it pretty remarkable how many of us are going through similar things (with slightly different details or ways of approaching or experiencing) at similar times.

Sharing stories is a beautiful and powerful healing tool.  






Thank you for allowing me to share some stories and dreams with you.

Barbara

1 comment:

  1. Delightful resonance with other forms of expressions (modalities)! From my own perspective of various modes of sensory perception being interchangeable at the level of fundamental frequencies, I enjoy your sense of adventure, discovery, incorporation, awareness, healing, and awakening. I feel that the sharing aspect of our social nature is a "ripple-effect" which helps all of us who are adventurous. There could be re-awakenings. Thanks. Ron

    ReplyDelete